Wednesday, 1 February 2012

A First Start

Well hello there! So I finally bit the bullet & started a blog - I expect this will be a big learning process for me so please feel free to share your ideas & comments with me.

This morning it is cold & crisp outside under a beautiful blue sky. It would be lovely to take the dog up into the hills for a walk but I am expecting two parcels so need to stay put. I contented myself with taking the camera out into the garden again to try & capture the winter sun & the sparkling frost. Here is one I took a couple of mornings back....

This week I have been working on the various cards I will need for February, a cross stitch surprise for my husband for valentine's, and some amigurumis for a couple of my daughters' friends. I am also waiting on yarn that I ordered last week for a big crochet project that I am itching to get going on but will have to be patient & not jump at every courier van that comes down the road! Honestly I am worse than the dog! Well I think it's time for a cuppa so I will be back later. I hope you all have a lovely day!

8 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your blog. Looks like it could be FUN!! I'll check back from time to time. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - have a great weekend - hugs xx

      Delete
  2. Hi, this is Craftybegonia, you've done a nice job with your blog, wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will gradually get the hang of all the buttons... Have a great weekend ;-)

      Delete
  3. Well hello there! Got the blog up and running then, looks fabulous :-)
    Lori xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Will also be easier to check in with your blog now ;-) have a great weekend xxx

      Delete
  4. Hello Helen! Fab blog! And love your other website for your ami's, brilliant! You're definitely hooked aren't you! Good luck with it all :-) (Am following you now). Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! Thank you very much! Yes, I'm a hooky addict now ;-)Helen x

      Delete

Thank you for your message - I love hearing your comments & ideas!