Friday, 2 March 2012

Crafty Collage - February

So here we are - the first few days of March already, how did that happen? Even with the extra day this year February seemed to have wings! Here is a collage of the craft from the past month:
Sixteen projects, fifteen completed & one well on it's way. There are two other items I have been working on during this last month, but as they are presents for people I need to keep quiet about them just yet. I will fill you in as soon as I can ;-)
Well just a quick post today as I am rapidly running out of hours before another weekend arrives.  Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you all have a lovely weekend however you choose to spend it.


4 comments:

  1. This is great! You really have a way with words~ Have a wonderful weekend.<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a busy month when you see all the pics together!
    Here's to a productive March with lots of lovely creations :-)
    Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it? Definitely, looking forward to seeing what you come up with this month too ;)
      Helen xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your message - I love hearing your comments & ideas!