Friday, 4 May 2012

Monthly Makes - April

Hello there! This week is rapidly disappearing so before we get any further into May I need to share last month's collage with you all.
It starts off with Easter cards - Easter seems a long time ago now, or is it just me? Then there's a little bit of hooky goodness for the newly finished kitchen, the squares for the blanket I started (now abandoned, more on that to follow!), and some stitching for the expected baby. Two other blankets have been on my hook this month, the finished one for the baby & the ongoing single bed sized one for my daughter - maybe that will be finished by the end of this month? I didn't think this month had been that productive - no new amis after all - but it wasn't hard to find sixteen photos in the folder in the end :)
I hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend - thank you for dropping by today! Here's to a creative month ahead :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely collage Helen, some fabulous makes! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura :) Have a great week!
      Helen x

      Delete
  2. Love the collage, you've done ALOT this past month! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy, it adds up when you put it together like this ;) xox

      Delete
  3. Lovely makes, that might be an Easter card you made for me but it's still on my shelf, I love it!
    Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori, heehee - the one you sent me is still up too! Have a great week
      Helen xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your message - I love hearing your comments & ideas!