Monday, 8 October 2012

Monthly Makes - September

Hello there and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in Canada! 
Another month has sped by so lets have a quick look at September's makes...
September brought a birthday card, an anniversary card, and the first Christmas cards.
I decided to tackle some sewing projects from the Far Too Long pile this month; the pillowcases were finished, the quilt is still ongoing.
I had an ami request for a little seal and started two new cross stitch projects, Ladybird fairy & a Christmas stocking. Oh, and I also managed to get the third quarter of the Big Blanket finished! So a very busy month yet again!
October is always super busy here and this year is not proving any exception so far, I will have lots to share with you over the coming weeks...
Thank you for dropping by, I hope you have a lovely week!

8 comments:

  1. Lots of gorgeous makes :-) Loving the blanket and the seal is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori :-) Need to find some extra time to make more amis I think! hugs, xx

      Delete
  2. What a lovely collage, that blanket is looking incredible and I love your progress on the ladybird fairy, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura :-) I'm really pleased with how the blanket is coming together, it would be going quicker but my stitchy bug is demanding attention very loudly at the moment! Hopefully there will be another progress pic of Ladybird soon... Hope all is good with you? Helen x

      Delete
  3. Lots of lovely crafty things there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhona :-) So much I want to make so little time! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Wonderful as always....I loved your walk in the woods and you certainly deserved the reward of the shop! lol...Those cukes looked like the American ones, were they? Never heard of them or anykind sporting spikes...ouch...maybe they had a built in defense against the slimers?? That afghan/blanket turned out gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy :-) I was really restrained in the shop you woulda been proud! The seed packet didn't say they were American cukes but the slugs sure gave them a wide berth lol

      Delete

Thank you for your message - I love hearing your comments & ideas!