Friday, 19 September 2014

Spotty border tutorial

Hello hello!
Yes I'm back twice in one week! Today I'm just popping in to let you know I finished writing up the Spotty Border tutorial for my Little Squares of Happy Elmer Blanket.
It's available as a pdf for you to download on my tutorials page, just go to the top of this page, click on the Tutorials tab, & you will see it there with all my other free tutorials. As always if anything is unclear please feel free to email me at crafts@twchighland.co.uk and I will do my best to explain!

I plan to be back properly next week with some more projects to share with you, meanwhile thank you for stopping by today and I hope your weekend brings you the chance to do something creative :-)


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! Am hoping it makes sense outside of my head?! XOX

      Delete
  2. How lovely! It certainly is a cheerful little blanket...love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rhona! Have a lovely week,
      Helen

      Delete

Thank you for your message - I love hearing your comments & ideas!