Thursday, 10 December 2015

A little break...

Hello there!
Sorry it has been so quiet around here in recent months, as many of you know I have a couple of health issues & since the summer I have had to find a new way of dealing with my chronic migraine. On my better days I have still been making things which I would love to share with you! Sitting in front of a screen writing blog posts is just not possible right now but I have taken to posting project pics from my phone on the Stitchydragon Creates facebook page. I would love if you joined me there by clicking either on the facebook badge on the right hand side of this page or by following this. Look forward to seeing you on the other side!

6 comments:

  1. Not on FB but wishing you a speedy recovery with the migraines. Hope to reading you again when you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the get well wishes! Looking forward to catching up on your blog :-) Have a great week,
      Helen x

      Delete
  2. Oh Helen, I'm so sorry to hear about the migraines. Hope you manage to find something to help with them. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhona, looking forward to catching up on all your latest stitching. Have a lovely week! Helen

      Delete
  3. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri! Have a lovely week :-) Helen

      Delete

Thank you for your message - I love hearing your comments & ideas!