Friday, 5 May 2017

17 ufos in 2017 - April update

Hello there!
Well here we are in May and it's time for the monthly update on the 17 ufos in 2017 project. April has been a productive month but not on this front! The Wave started the month looking like this...


...and now looks like this...


It came out twice all month!!! Ooops! I am *hoping* to be better this month but am still battling a pretty strong yarn addiction (more on that in my next post) plus Hubbie and I have upped the walking & cycling so I'm pretty tired come the evening & don't have the concentration to stitch. Well I guess I have made a big dent in The List so far this year so I'm not going to beat myself up too much over one bad month. I plan to get back on track in May - wish me luck!
Thank you for visiting me here today, I hope you have a beautiful weekend however you are spending it!  


3 comments:

  1. Helen you still made great progress on the wave! I remember how much work this design requires and you've done well in between all your other interests :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog via the 17 in 17! Great work on the Crazy Horses! Love your Joan Elliott Fairy from the earlier post too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress, Helen! There just never seems to be enough hours in the day to get all that we want to do done! Looking forward to reading about your yarn addiction ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message - I love hearing your comments & ideas!