I am really late with my 17ufosin2017 post this month, mainly because I was going to miss June out. Why? Because I have not worked on a single UFO all month!!! *Hangs head in shame* There were a few
Off of the original list I have completed numbers 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 15, 16, and 17. I also have made substantial progress on numbers 12 and 13. This leaves seven projects I haven't looked at yet and two I would like to try and work on some more before the year is out. So the updated list looks like this:
- Black cross stitch Christmas decorations - set of four started October 2012, one completely finished, another one and a bit now stitched
- Popcorn bear cross stitch - started October 2013
- Little knitted hedgehog - knitted 2 (or was it 3?) years ago, needs put together
- Yoyo pumpkin - yoyo's made, all parts cut out, needs sewn together
- Sugar Plum fairy - knitted 2 (I think?) years ago needs assembled
- Lion for little C - partially made amigurumi started last summer
- Crochet bag - squares made April 2015
- Stocking for little H - started for his first Christmas, he will be 5 in May!
- The wave cross stitch - started June 2011 (my oldest UFO)
Is this still doable to finish everything by December 31? Well if I could stay away from temptation then possibly, but in the real world probably not! Especially as my favorite times to craft for are just coming up - Fall, Halloween, Christmas. I have a bunch of WIP's I need to finish and then I am going to try and be good and get some more done off the list before starting anything else!!!! Watch this space!